S126 Veterinary Clinical I Stethoscope
is 2" longer tubing to enable easier auscultation of larger animals. The Veterinary Clinical I® is a classic dual head stethoscope that is acoustically and aesthetically enhanced by its all stainless steel construction.
- Bell side is optimally designed for assessing S3 and S4 heart sounds
- Fiberglass diaphragm side is utilized to optimally detect S1 and S2 heart sounds as well as Korotkoff sounds
- Incorporates a snap-on diaphragm retaining ring and a non-chill bell ring which contributes to the ease of use and maintenance, while enhancing patient comfort
- Accessories Included: Two sizes of soft eartips, replacement diaphragm, ID Tag
- Overall Length: Appx. 33"
- Weight: Appx. 5.9oz
Warranty: Lifetime with Free Lifetime Replacement Parts
Ideal For: Veterinarians